Sunday, March 12, 2017

I'm baaaaaack ...

Yes, we really are returning now to KITT-FM, where it's all kittens, all the time. And now, broadcasting live from our studios in Purrbank, Cat-ifornia - heeeere's your hostess, Mother Catresa!


Hi everyone!

Has it really been five years since I posted? Really? The last post is dated from 2012.

I can't believe it. What happened?

Well, Mama C is just as busy as ever taking care of foster kitties, but she got burned out from all of the professional writing she does, and just ran out of energy for the fun, free-time stuff. In the past few years, I started off by freelancing outside of my full-time job at a newspaper, and got busier and busier. Then, at the end of 2015, I was laid off from that newspaper job. And since then, I have been tackling the freelancing full time.

Yes, I am still as busy as ever as a writer. But, Mother Catresa's Chronicle has brought so much joy and amusement to both my and my readers' lives. So, I have decided, I must make the time to start blogging again. I may not post as often as I used to, but I aim to write here at least monthly.

After all, my door remains a revolving one for kitties in need. And every kitty has its own story to tell - in fact, probably several stories worth telling, per feline.

I am happy to be back here! Please keep reading, and share this blog with anyone you think would enjoy it.

Until next time, I remain,

Mother Catresa
Patron Saint of Homeless Felines
(and the "smitten kitten")

No comments: